Technical assistance provided to design and deliver a customized capacity building program for your grantees or constituents.
Nonprofit Peer Learning
Support the growth and improvement you want to see with the nonprofits you serve by providing a Peer Learning Program. This cost-effective approach to capacity building combines the best of training, technical assistance and peer support for organizational change and growth.
Topics for conference workshops include:
- The One Page Business Plan for Nonprofit Organizations©
- Promoting Your Nonprofit: Marketing, Messaging and Public Relations
- Launching and Leading a Community Collaborative
- Board Leadership in Fund Development
- Developing a Mission-Driven Earned Income Strategy
“Catherine Marshall has the right combination of experience, skills, and temperament to work with a broad base of diverse constituents and provide successful outcomes. I know that Catherine will always go beyond expectations. We have received nothing but rave reviews, praise, and appreciation from our network regarding its working relationship with Catherine.”
Community Action Partnership